| || |
Hill & Adamson
College Church of St Salvator; looking west along North Street [St Andrews]
19.3 x 14.7 cm
University of Glasgow, Library
Hill and Adamson Collection, GUL Number: HA0414
The low wall was demolished in the 1840s so this is one of the earlier Hill & Adamson views of the Church. It pre-dates 1845, when the tower was crowned with a parapet. This is the same image as plate 3 in Hill & Adamson's St Andrews book - see HA938. The negative for this image is in the SNPG.