| || |
New Masonic Temple, Phila. Parade of Knights Templar, Sept. 30, 1873
1873, 30 September
Library Company of Philadelphia
Record number: 000038014
View showing the Knights Templar marching in uniform in front of a large crowd of spectators standing on the sidewalk on South Broad Street on September 30, 1873 in connection with closing ceremonies of the Masonic Temple dedication. Includes the front facade of Chambers Presbyterian Church, originally known as the First Presbyterian Church, built in 1831 at the northeast corner of Broad and Sansom Streets.