| || |
George Adam Smith (ed.), 1915, Atlas of the Historical Geography of the Holy Land, (London: Hodder and Stoughton)
The building labeled "Sarai" is commonly known as "Lady Tonsok's Palace" (formerly the Hospice of St. Helena) on e-Taqiya Ma'alot HaMidrasha St. An earlier name for the street was "Akabat at Takiyeh" (Lady Street).
With thanks to Yuval Yairi for his assistance in finding this location (Facebook, 29 March 2014).