Luminous-Lint - for collectors and connoisseurs of fine photography
HOME  BACK>>> Subscriptions <<< | Testimonials | Login | FREE NEWSLETTER

HomeContentsVisual indexesCamille Silvy

 
  
Standard
  
  
Camille Silvy 
John Tremayne 
1860, 25 October 
  
Carte de visite 
Paul Frecker 
 
LL/12833 
  
John Tremayne was the owner of Heligan House at Mevagissy in Cornwall. Heligan House, meaning 'the willows' in Cornish, has been the seat of the Tremayne family since William Tremayne built the house in 1603. Its magnificent "Lost Gardens" have recently been the subject of an extensive restoration project.
 
Note Mr. Tremayne's orthop'dic shoe. 
 

 
  
 
  
HOME  BACK>>> Subscriptions <<< | Testimonials | Login | FREE NEWSLETTER
 Facebook LuminousLint 
 Twitter @LuminousLint