| || |
Cyanide of Potassium
Published in "Proceedings of the American Pharmaceutical Association at the Eight Annual Meeting held in Boston, Mass., September, 1859", Volume 8, p.101
Cyanide of Potassium. The Nashville Monthly Record states that a New York daguerrean artist died in three minutes from the accidental ingestion of a small piece of cyanide of potassium, and the daily papers have chronicled the death of a child, who, playing about the room of a daguerreotypist, drank from a glass some solution of the same salt, and died in a few minutes.