| || |
A. Horsley Hinton
National Science and Media Museum
Ref Number: 2003-5001/2/20016
[Curatorial description - National Media Museum - December 2011]
The photogravure was taken on the Essex flatlands, one of Hinton's favourite areas for landscape photography. It was exhibited in the exhibition of the Brotherhood of the Linked Ring, the Photographic Salon, in 1896 and appeared in a portfolio of Hinton's work published in 1896.